Closed
New Poll

MALFOY, SCORPIUS H., SEVENTH ■ BAPTISTE RADUFE
SCORPIUS MALFOY
 Posted: Nov 4 2013, 12:58 AM
17 YEARS OLD . 9 POINTS
Cause you thought there was more to us but you knew how this would end. It's gonna end how you expected girl, you're such a masochist and I ask why? And you reply: I like the thrill, nothing's gonna make me feel this real. So baby don't go home I don't wanna spend tonight alone

baptiste radufe. seventeen. slythern.
FULL NAME: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
NICKNAME: .........
BLOOD STATUS: pureblood
BIRTHDATE June 5th
WAND: 13'' elm dragon heartstring
WAND TYPE: unyielding
TITLE(S): prefect
PATRONUS: hawk
BOGGART: inferi
AMORTENTIA: cinnamon, ink, and firewood
BEST SUBJECT: potions
WORST SUBJECT: divination (WTF is this??)
MOST LIKELY TO BE EXPELLED FOR: illegal selling of alcohol, destruction of property, or unauthorised campus activities
MIRROR OF ERISED: Money, Fame, and Power

You’re a Malfoy, the best of the best and no scandal will ever change that.

Those were the words recited to me since birth, and they’re oftentimes how I seek strength even in my older age. You see, the Malfoy family was going through a reconstruction period after the fall of Lord Voldemort. By the time I was born, June 5th which was the same day as my father, my family sought to move on. Life was easy in the Malfoy manor. I had servants on my beck and call, a doting mother, and a father to look up to. To the world outside the gothic architecture and picturesque scenery the Malfoys had a very “us versus them” mentality and rightfully so.

I remember the parties my mother would throw and how there were feigned niceties. I’m thinking that people didn’t forget about how when Lord Voldemort needed my father the most he didn’t comply. As a child, I always thought my father was invincible and I wanted to believe that what he did was the right thing. After we are Malfoys and Malfoys always stick together. Still, all of the whispers and rumours were always done behind our backs. Malfoy was still a powerful name and no one wanted to cross us.

Throughout my early life there was always friendly competition with my father. As the only child attention was placed on me even when I didn’t want it to. I experienced the first signs of magic when I was six years old as a prank on one of the servants for not giving me the treats I desired before dinner time. From there, the competition began. It was always "when I was a child I did this" or "when I was a child I came up with this". There was always a battle of wits at the dinner table and after a while it seemed as if my whole life was centered around being the son my father wanted, or perhaps a better son than he was to his own father.

I had adopted a few of my father's mannerisms. I was arrogant, narcissistic, and a bit of an elitist. However, I was much better at keeping my thoughts to myself. When I was younger I didn't talk much, I didn't see much need to talk. Reading and spending time to myself was much more appealing and for quite some time my mum thought I would end up socially awkward and to her that was the worst thing that her only child could become. When it came to thoughts on pureblood supremacy the overall thought of publicly or physically harming a muggleborn or half-blood was barbaric. I had learned from a young age that all fighting should be where it really hurts and there's nothing more hurtful than a damaged name or reputation. With that mentality I learned what it takes to be a great leader but more importantly how to evoke fear in others.

Being a pureblood there was absolutely no surprise once I got my acceptance letter to Hogwarts. I was sorted into Slytherin house to the delight of my parents where I think that I blended fairly well with my classmates. It was a bit of a culture shop to me, seeing people who didn’t have the best clothes or the best books or the best of anything really. I pitied them more than anything. My first classes were a breeze, I don’t even think that I’m particularly smart, I’m just very clever and cunning. I learned early how to work the system and talk my way out of situations. It’s not about what you know it’s about who you know right? However time usually not only brings really interesting friends but bitter rivals. Being around so many people allowed me to see people who weren’t scared of the Malfoy name, people who felt as though their family’s were more noble than mine because they fought against The Dark Lord.

They called us cowards, swines, pricks, you name it. Cursing them could only go so far and while I didn’t outwardly show how frustrated I was with my father it wasn’t long before I decided that if I were lucky enough to be in his situation I’d do the opposite of what he did. I reveled in the notion that my name carried weight but I had no interest in following in my father’s footsteps which started causing rifts at home. The same person who was the quiet and obedient child who looked up to his father became much more outspoken and harder to deal with. My mother likes to compare me to my father but what does she know anyway? Mothers just know how to get under your skin. I began to take a liking to drinking by the time my fourth year came and I began to pay the bums or drunkards into getting bottles of alcohol in Hogsmeade and in turn I would sell it at a much higher sales price to students at school looking to have a good time. A businessman at heart.

When it came to classes, I was okay. I think that my best quality while being a student here is my memory and the fact that I learn things quickly. It usually takes me a couple of tries before I become an expert that and the fact that I do have a genuine interest in learning new things so every once in a while I could be found tip-toeing to the library in a quiet corner. Over time I began to hear that people think that I'm some spoiled rich boy who will backstab anyone to get ahead. For the most part it's true, but if someone else was in my situation I'm willing to bet that they'd do the same. My friends are a lot like I am when it comes to that which I appreciate. There's something about knowing that if you mess up someone else is willing to take your place. It's much better than feigning friendship, you might as well know what you're getting yourself into right? Sarcasm, jealousy, drama, parties, and sex pretty much define my circle of friends but I had to push that to the side (at least for a little while) once I became a prefect my fifth year which was done purely because I wanted to be in the know so we wouldn't get caught throwing our infamous parties.

Now I’m a 6’3 seventh year with anger issues and a bad smoking habit. I’m fully aware that my parents have high expectations of me being a lawyer and eventually working in the Wizengamot or some other high ranking ministry official. That would be perfect wouldn’t it? Working in the ministry under the supervision of my father…. I didn’t have much other passions as a child. Everything seemed to be centered around me getting exactly what I wanted but for now I don’t know what I want. Throughout the years, I did pick up an interest in photography. It sounds so cliche even when I say it now. Sometimes I think it would be interesting to see what my life would be like if I wasn’t a Malfoy and if I wasn’t meant to be the “best of the best”. Still, I couldn’t imagine disappointing my father, or worse my grandfather. Ugh, this conversation is getting a little boring anyway. I guess we’re going to have to wait and see where life takes me.

bria. twenty. central. tumblr
PMWebsiteAIM
^
BEN
 Posted: Nov 4 2013, 01:22 AM
20 YEARS OLD . A MILLI POINTS
N/A

WELCOME TO WE'LL NEVER BE ROYALS!

THE WE'LL NEVER BE ROYALS STAFF WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY WELCOME YOU TO YOUR ENDLESS ADVENTURE INTO OUR HP WORLD. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FACE CLAIM AS WELL AS THE DIRECTORY. DO NOT FORGET TO CHECK YOUR DORMITORY IN ADDITION TO THE MANY OTHER CLAIMS WE OFFER. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE OPPORTUNITIES YOU BRING TO ROYALS! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT AN ADMINISTRATOR. WELCOME TO ROYALS!

REGARDS,

ROYALS STAFF

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned by merc exclusively for nbr
  • c
  • b
  • o
  • x